- I am thankful to raise my children in Sweetwater, the oasis of West-Texas. A beautiful city, filled with beautiful people.
- I am thankful for the team I work with every day. A passionate, energetic, creative, and hard-working crew of Jesus-loving pastors.
- I am thankful for men and women who laid down their life to lead the Body of Christ and pioneer a path of revival. Men such as Bill Johnson, pastor of Bethel Church are my modern day heroes.
- I am thankful for Nelson Searcy’s book “Fusion,” which has taught me how to love and appreciate the new guests at EFC. It takes courage to walk into a church for the first time, and I want to honor that courage with a warm welcome and great encounter.
- I am thankful for every unsung hero and unknown face that loves unselfishly, lives faithfully, and serves unconditionally. These are the saints I look forward to singing with someday in a Heavenly choir.
- I am thankful for my spiritual heritage, a legacy of faith of three generations of men loving the church and seeking revival in West-Texas.
- I am thankful for my kitchen table. It is so much more than warm food and sweet desserts. It is a place of joyful conversation, heartfelt prayers, and everyday discipleship.
- I am thankful for grace. It is as amazing today as it was the first day it pulled me out of darkness and into light.
- I am thankful for my wife. She inspires me every day to live fully and freely, to continually press further up and farther in to the grace of God!
- I am thankful for this year’s harvest: salvations, healings, rededications, restorations, weddings, baptisms, and freedom. It’s been a good year!
- I am thankful for the opportunity to press into next year — and the hope that 2012 will be even more alive, blessed, and fruitful than this year!
Pastor Eric’s Thanksgiving Top 11 in 2011
November 22, 2011 by mondaymorningreview