Between the Take Everything Tour, A Night With The King, the coming Light the Night and Spiritual Freedom Retreat, there is a little (or a lot of) something for everyone to do. I hope everyone is finding ways to participate, enjoy and help out. More on the helping out part later.
I want to give a special thanks to the Burke’s for the terrific messages they shared yesterday. They were very encouraging and motivational.
If you missed the Burke’s messages, I think you will be able to listen to them online when the link becomes active. Click to listen.
On the Radar
Light the Night: Next Sunday evening from 6-8 pm EFC will have the Light the Night fall festival. Kids of all ages are welcome to join us for games, food, jumping castles, and prizes! It’s going to be loads of fun, and friendly costumes are welcome. A concession stand will also be open. For more information or to volunteer to help, contact Pastor Lolo. We still need:
- Volunteers to man stations, and
- Candy donations.
Spiritual Freedom Retreat: The Spiritual Freedom Retreat is November 5 & 6. If you have never attended, please prayerfully consider doing so. Even if you have and you need refreshing, join us again. Childcare will be provided and so will lunch on Saturday. You can register online.
Lifegroups: Lifegroups continue this Wednesday. If you haven’t joined a Lifegroup, there is one tailor made just for you:
- Family Lifegroup-led by Cliff and Carolyn Lotzenhiser’s and Ray and Deb Doak meets @ the Lotzenhiser’s.
- Ladies Lifegroup-led by Jay Neal meets in the Prayer Center.
- Bible Study-(and, honestly, probably the coolest Lifegroup ever) led by yours truly meets @ EFC in the fishy room.
- New Members-led by and meets @ the von Atzigen’s.
Revelation Bible Study continues Tuesdays, 12-1 pm. Bring your lunch and join in the discussion!
Election Day is November 2: We are privileged to be able to participate in our government by electing our public servants. I encourage everyone to exercise this right on election day.
You can stay connected to the EFC happenings on facebook or any of these websites and blogs:
- EFC Facebook Page-Stay socially connected to EFC on facebook.
- Worldchangers–Discussion starters from Sunday’s Kid’s Church lesson.
- Worldchangers Facebook Page-Want to know what your children are up to? Now you can.
- The Salvage Yard–Youth Ministry Website.
- The Salvage Yard Facebook Page-Want to know what your older children are up to? Yup, now you can know that too.
Shameless Self Promotion
I can’t let you get away without plugging my very own Bible blog, Beauty of the Bible. It’s got an all new look and feel, so if you haven’t checked it out in a while, click on over.
Next Sunday, October 31, we will continue with the sermon series “The Children’s Bread: Exploring what the Bible Teaches about Healing.”