All through the month of February we are working to strengthen marriages and families. Make sure you are on track with these great opportunities to bring health to your home!
- Marriage Coach Sermon Series: Sunday mornings at 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM. Dive deeper at www.themarriagecoach.us!
- Membership Class: Sunday, February 10, from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM. A vibrant church connection is a key ingredient to a healthy family. You are invited to discover how your family can connect with the ministry and vision of EFC!
- Valentine Banquet: Wednesday, February 13. Enjoy an evening of laughter, fun, and fine dining at the Annual EFC Valentine Banquet. Seating is limited, tickets are on sale in the church foyer while supplies last!
- “Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage” DVD Seminar: Sunday evening February 17 & 24, at 6:00 PM. Mark Gungor will have you rolling on the floor laughing as he equips couples with the tools necessary to engage in life-giving conversations and strengthen marriages.
- Family Skate Night: Friday, February 15. The big yellow bus will depart from EFC at 5:00 PM, as we head to the First Baptist Church of Abilene’s Family Life Center for an evening of bowling and skating. The cost of $10 per family covers transportation, pizza, and all the family fun you can handle!
Each week of January’s “Bringing Faith to Life” sermon series is now available online! Click here to listen.
What does Sunday morning like around your house? Click here to catch the video introduction from the February 3, Marriage Coach message.
You Heard it at EFC
- “Your Love Never Fails” by Bethel Music
- “I’ve Found A Love” Jenn Johnson version
- “Draw Near” by Matt Stinton
- “One Thing Remains” by Bethel Music
Next Sunday, February 10, we continue the Marriage Coach with a look at the impact of healthy finances on healthy families. Our youth, grades 6-12, will continue to meet in the Salvage Yard for both services during the Marriage Coach Series, and quality children’s ministry is available every Sunday morning in both the 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM services.