Our conversations on love the past 3 weeks through The Marriage Coach sermon series have taught us that communication is an essential aspect of a healthy relationship. Sometimes it feels like husbands and wives are literally speaking different languages. I came across this great video that just might save us all from the frustration of being misunderstood. Click to watch an infomercial about the manslator, a universal translator for men and women!
And make plans to join us this Sunday for our final week of The Marriage Coach as we discuss loving our marriages enough to protect them.
“Unnecessary Roughness,” Pastor Mindy’s message from last week, is available online. Click the title to learn more about maintaining a culture of Love and Respect in your home.
On the Radar
- Friday and Saturday, February 24-25: Marriage Conference featuring Dr. Mark and Alison Rutland at FountainGate Fellowship Church in Abilene.
- Sunday, March 4, from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., we will have a Membership Class at Emmanuel Fellowship Church. If you are new to EFC and would like to discover more of our history, mission, and vision, you are welcome to join us for this informative and entertaining afternoon. Childcare will be provided.
Ignite a love spark in your marriage. Visit Pastor Mindy’s blog Treasure the Ordinary and click “love spark” in the archive section to find out how!
Parents! Check out these resources to connect with our ministry to children and youth.
- Worldchangers – Discussion starters from Sunday’s Kids’ Church lesson.
- The Salvage Yard – Youth Ministry Website. Click “Parent Connect.”
You Heard it at EFC
- “He Reigns” by the Newsboys.
- “Furious” by Jeremy Riddle
- “All I Need” by Rita Springer
- “How Marvelous” Chris Tomlin version
This Sunday, February 26, we will conclude our Marriage Coach sermon series by determining to love our marriages enough to protect them. Make plans to join us as we culminate this amazing series with a powerful challenge from God’s word!