If swimming didn’t include brownish-red water, mud between your toes, and having to avoid cow patties on the way down to the water, then I was just a little out of my element… (click to read the rest of the transcript from Pastor Eric’s message “Nothing is Impossible.”)
“Nothing is Impossible,” Pastor Eric’s final message from the “Dance of Grace” sermon series is available online. Click to listen.
On the Radar
- Friday and Saturday, February 24-25: Marriage Conference featuring Dr. Mark and Alison Rutland at FountainGate Fellowship Church in Abilene. Register by February 10 to get the early bird rate!
- Identity Weekend: February 17-19. If you are interested in participating in the weekend of spiritual growth and healing, contact Curtis Ward at email@example.com.
Pastor Mindy has begun a marriage-building countdown to Valentine’s Day on her blog, Treasure the Ordinary. Log on to invest in your spouse! www.treasuretheordinary.blogspot.com
As a follow up to our Budgeting Class, here are the links Pastor Loran referred to for those of you who want to budget electronically.
Parents! Check out these resources to connect with our ministry to children and youth.
- Worldchangers – Discussion starters from Sunday’s Kids’ Church lesson.
- The Salvage Yard – Youth Ministry Website. Click “Parent Connect.”
You Heard it at EFC
- “We Cry Out” by Brian Johnson
- “Your Love is Everything” Chris Quilala version
- “Healer” Hillsong Version
- “Our God” by Chris Tomlin
This Sunday, February 5, we begin our Marriage Coach Sermon series. You don’t want to miss a single Sunday of this series as Pastor Eric reveals his top four keys to a healthy marriage. Whether you are married or single, The Marriage Coach will provide you with tools and resources to strengthen any relationship. Find out more at www.themarriagecoach.us.