In 19 years of ministry and hundreds of hours of pastoral counseling, I have repeated a few basic marriage truths countless times. Now, I’m organizing my top 4 keys to a healthy marriage into one dynamic sermon series this February, “The Marriage Coach.”
Friends, I want you to have the marriage you have prayed for, and this series will move you in the right direction. I encourage you to make Sundays in February a priority as you determine to invest in your marriage. Make plans to attend every Sunday. Come prepared to laugh and learn, but, most importantly, come prepared to receive truths that will immediately begin to improve your marriage.
Even if you are not married, this series will be filled with tools to bring life to any relationship. Don’t miss out — every relationship needs coaching!
I believe wounded marriages will find healing, and healthy marriages will grow more vibrant. And I look forward to growing in this process together!
Ready to get to work? Head over to www.themarriagecoach.us for more details, and send the link to some friends. They will be glad you did.
“Everyone is Significant,” Pastor Mindy’s message from the “Dance of Grace” sermon series is available online. Click to listen.
On the Radar
- Sunday, January 29: Discipleship Training “How to Balance Your Budget” from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Childcare is provided.
- Wednesday, February 1: Ignite Prayer for Families! Join us for this evening of worship and encouragement to build, strengthen, and renew family relationships. You will leave with encouragement directly from the heart of the Father!
- Friday and Saturday, February 24-25: Marriage Conference featuring Dr. Mark and Alison Rutland at FountainGate Fellowship Church in Abilene. Register today to get the early bird rate!
Our Budgeting Class is off to a great start. As promised, here are two follow-up links to Dave Ramsey.
- Click here for Dave’s talk on being Weird With Your Money.
- Click here for an Online Budget Calculator.
Parents! Check out these resources to connect with our ministry to children and youth.
- Worldchangers – Discussion starters from Sunday’s Kids’ Church lesson.
- The Salvage Yard – Youth Ministry Website. Click “Parent Connect.”
You Heard it at EFC
- “Nothing but the Blood” by Andy Cherry
- “I Will Exalt” by Amanda Faulk
- “Our God” Chris Tomlin version
- “Be Lifted High” by Brian Johnson
This Sunday, January 29, we will conclude our “Dance of Grace” sermon series by exploring the amazing truth for those who are followers of Jesus, “Nothing is Impossible!” Make plans to join us at 9:00 a.m. or 11:00 a.m. for a life giving morning of worship, fellowship, and ministry.